Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home at Sea

Hear ye' land lubbers'

So I have decided to start my own blog. As much excitement I get from reading Mr. Ciaklat's blogs (http://www.ciaklat.blogspot.com/ & http://globalprecession.blogspot.com/) I hope to give much excitement to my fellow bloggers on my newly-started blog.

What am I going to write? Well, mostly to answer the million questions everytime I get when I get home for timeoff which usually pretty much about my offshore working experience. Other than that, I suppose I could vent my offshore frustration by writing . Of course this will be entirely my point of view and things can defer from one offshore worker to another.

I must warn all you fellow bloggers though, there WILL DEFINITELY be swear words on this blog so bear with me. Besides, ever heard people always say "Swear Like A Seaman"? I will however, TRY to minimise these vulgarities. But yeah, if you wanna know about offshore employment and how it feels to be working at sea..well...

Stay Tune & Happy Reading, cunts..

Nuff Said.

2 comments:

  1. I only have one word to say....

    WHAT THE FUCK took you so long to come up with your own blog???

    Mai kali, that's more than one word!!!

    Anyway, glad that you finally did it.

    I am so excited to be the first person to comment on this blog!!!

    So now, I can say that your blog has been officially baptised and declared open by .......

    CIAKLAT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Ciaklat! :)

    Thanks for cutting the 'red ribbon' for me on my new blog opening. And yes, I guess it took me sometime to realise how fun this would be. Cheers buddy..

    ReplyDelete